Steven Kotler – Get Into Your Creative Flow
This course is available immediately. Please contact us at [email protected] with the best service for more detailed advice.
If creativity has become the core of your life, then this plan is perfect for you. This may mean that you are a writer for an advertising company, a scientist looking for a breakthrough, an encoder design software, an entrepreneur dreaming of your next startup, a writer eager to complete a novel or a landscape painter accountant trapped in life-important What’s more, generating novel ideas (and publishing them in some form or other form to the world) is at the core of your life and goals.
Why is “flow to creatives” so important?
You always lose to innovation in the process of striving for productivity.
You have the writer’s building block, the coder’s building block or the painter’s building block, and the things you love the most in your life have become the source of pain and depression.
You have difficulty controlling your emotions, and fear can hinder your good ideas.
You have difficulty maintaining project momentum and tend to quit early rather than finish the work you started.
You do n’t know how to get breakthrough insights and ideas when you need them most.
You do n’t actually believe that creativity can be trained.
You are paralyzing yourself with matter and distracting yourself to ignore the fact that you are not fulfilling your creative potential.
You will be lost in the repair process at the preparation stage and will never be able to do business.
You keep rushing to the creative wall without interruption.
Your emotions continue to prevent you from achieving the desired results. Fear of failure prevents you from working on the project. Perfectionism prevents you from making your work public.
Flow for Creatives can help.
It’s like an inspired turbo training program. It is practical, empirical and experimental. You will learn new ideas about “process and creativity” and apply them to any problem you want to solve, see what happens, and then turn it into your own.
And, did you know …
A Harvard study showed that the enhanced creativity generated by Flow can make the state last for one day, or even two days, which shows that Flow can actually train the brain to think more creatively in the long term.
Creative people are more likely to be frustrated than most people, but an understanding of the process can avoid this responsibility.
Creativity is the top priority of 21st century skills-these skills are essential skills in the modern world, but 75% of people still think that they are not creative.
The baseline brain wave state generated by Flow is also a condition for “Ah-ha” insight, which means you are in this area and can be prepared for breakthrough insights.
Fear stops creativity, and Flow resets the nervous system and calms us down so that we can avoid burnout and gain much-needed insight.
Unless you know how to properly train your brain, most people will reach their maximum creative potential when they are 5 years old.
Frustration is actually a built-in component of the creative process, which means that you are moving in the right direction, not that you are doing everything wrong.Life is better than ever, and we feel worse than ever. We are very neurotic, under pressure and without motivation, which is killing us. This course is for those who earnestly maintain their highest performance.
* Warning: The lecturer sometimes uses vulgar language. The audience is advised to use discretion *
1. Viewing time: 01:16
2. WorkshopDuration Time: 06:13 Introduction
3. What is CreativityDuration: 04:59
4. Mapping Creative ProcessDuration: 02:57
5. Creative personality Duration: 10:58
6. Duration of your creative potential: 03:09
7. Duration of seven creative agreements: 15:21
8. ReframingDuration: 10: 3.7
9. Duration of Bannister effect: 07:17
10. Process Overview Duration: 05:33
11. FlowDuration Science: 13:31
12. Your brain is at FlowDuration: 22:34
13. Duration of your stream profile: 10:23
14. Flow TriggersDuration: 08:42
15. Adjust the balance time of challenging skills: 18:38
16. Overview of flow cycle duration: 03:39
17. Duration of struggle stage: 05:05
18. Crack GrindDuration: 11:15
19. Hacking the MindDuration: 12:01
20. The longest duration of the invasion: 07:39
21Sh * t time to do when Sh * t goes wrong: 10:13
22. Release PhaseDuration: 03:01
23. Release trigger duration: 17:50
24. Create trigger ListDuration: 12:38
25. MacGyver MethodDuration: 08:12
26. Duration of the streaming phase: 05:43
27. Duration of high bass experience: 08:53
28. Flow’s creative TriggerDuration: 08:00
29. Minimum feedback of FlowDuration: 03:55
30. Duration of recovery phase: 10:27
31. Post-process visualization duration: 04:08
32. Reward Division-Passion Recipe Duration: 04:42
More Courses: BUSINESS MARKETING
Outstading Courses: Steven Kotler
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 37
- Assessments Yes