Raja Choudhury Awakening Your Kundalini Advanced Program + Awakening Your Kundalini
This course is available immediately. Please contact us at avaico[email protected] with the best service for more detailed advice.
Safely activate the Kundalini energy at the base of your spine to access bliss consciousness and evolve into a more beautiful, radiant soul.
Open your heart and Third Eye, align your inner energy with the energy of the universe, and become more intuitive, fearless, courageous, and peaceful.
Deepen and enrich your experience of life as you embark on this divine dance of awakening.
Have you heard of, or experienced, the power of Kundalini energy, but haven’t yet awakened it and harnessed its promise?
Would you like to master ancient techniques that allow you to tap into the pranic energy field around and within you to bring more joy, vibrancy, and peace into your life?
And did you know you have the power within you to activate your heart chakra and create a golden sheath around your body that protects you from negative or harmful energies from the world?
The key to all of these extraordinary experiences is your Kundalini. It’s a word enveloped in mystery, mythology, and misconceptions.
This energy is said to enter us at birth and remain latent until ignited. Once awakened, the vital energy of Kundalini begins flowing up your spine like lava from an oozing volcano, flooding your body, mind, and spirit with the divine love-energy of the universe, immersing you in bliss and enabling you to access a more boundless field of love.
The Kundalini energy is often depicted as a serpent, coiled three-and-a-half times around, resting at the base of the spine, with the serpent representing the journey of the mind from matter to cosmos, from human consciousness to cosmic consciousness.
Kundalini can be awakened in many ways — as a gift from a guru to a disciple who is prepared to receive it, or through ecstatic dance, devotional chanting, the use of sacred mantras, rhythmic breathing and movement, or a variety of other techniques and practices.
Fully awaken the energy vortex of Kundalini, and through the gateway of the spinal cord you can access the ever-new, ever-existing, superconscious bliss state.
Kundalini is not just an energy; it’s a map of your consciousness. When activated in the right way, there are few things that can accelerate your spiritual awakening faster than tapping into this divine force within you, which is why Tantric teachers have worshipped Kundalini as the Goddess incarnate within us.
The Importance of an Experienced Guide
In the Awakening Your Kundalini Advanced Program, spiritual teacher Raja Choudhury will provide step-by-step instructions for awakening the evolutionary force of divine power within you — elevating how you engage in your relationships, your work, and your service in the world.
Raja, who’s been initiated in many lineages and received various transmissions that empowered him as a spiritual teacher, has also lived a full life in the world as a media producer and family man. He’s thus skilled at teaching how to work with profound spiritual practices and energies while also being firmly grounded in the world and fully engaged with life.
Raja will gently guide you through a proven process to ensure that you are physically, mentally, and spiritually prepared to handle this powerful energy surging through your subtle body. Just as the filament in a 40-watt bulb would be fried if you sent 100 watts of energy through it, your body, mind, and soul must rise to the appropriate vibration to prevent headaches, dizziness, and other symptoms of “energy overload.”
This program is divided into two parts — a 7-module introductory program followed by the 7-month immersion — and as you’ll discover in the introductory course, you must ground yourself and become solidly energized and adapted to the physical nature of consciousness, because the Kundalini energy will first enter the three chakra centers at the bottom of your body. Raja refers to this area as the First Sun.
When that area is energetically cleansed and empowered, you come to the heart chakra, the Second Sun. When the Kundalini energy enters this area, two things happen. One, you evolve naturally and inevitably into a better version of yourself — acting from your heart and becoming kinder, more compassionate, more empathetic…
And two, given that you’re now more open and vulnerable, you protect yourself from the negativity outside you by using specific mantras to create an impenetrable energy field (aka a “golden egg” or golden sheath) around your entire body.
By the time you’ve lifted the Kundalini energy to your heart center, your life has already begun transforming and you’re on your way to becoming an emissary of light in the world.
Bringing the energy into the upper three chakras — the Third Sun — dissolves your ego into the ether, and you rise up to the highest realms to connect your energy (Shakti) with the energy of the universe (Shiva) and unite as one.
As you advance on this journey from self to Self, as you mingle the single drop of your consciousness with the vast ocean of Spirit, your entire being is flooded with divine light, you gain access to a vast intelligence, and you become a Sky Walker… one who walks with the yogis.
When you come out of the womb of this Sacred Mother energy into the light of higher consciousness, all of creation will conspire on your behalf to bring your heart’s desire to fruition.
And since your core energy is the life force that propels all that you do, awakening your Kundalini can have a profound impact on your personal magnetism, creativity, and ability to motivate others. In short, it’s like plugging into a higher voltage current for your life.
Becoming a Beacon of Love
Awakening the Kundalini energy requires two things — energy and breath. You need to bring the energy that is all around you into your body in order to wake up the dormant Kundalini energy inside you.
This energy outside and inside your body is called prana — and as you bring it into yourself, a certain vitality comes into your life. You start radiating an energy… your skin begins to glow… you feel less tired, more focused, and less fearful…
You’re also better able to regulate your emotions and your reactions — your sexual desires, your hunger, your food needs… all these kinds of things come under your control.
As Raja guides you through this experiential map of awakening the Kundalini energy and welcoming bliss consciousness, you may be wondering whether you’ll be so blissed out that you’ll lose the desire to act in the world.
Just the opposite is true. The purpose of awakening the Kundalini energy is not to transcend your day-to-day life, but to purify and prepare your body, mind, and spirit to welcome the Divine into your life — and then embody and express that divinity in every moment, with every breath.
WIth your Kundalini energy awakened, you’ll become an observer of everything… and when you observe everything, and see through the drama to the role you’re playing, you gladly play your part with a deep sense of gratitude while staying continuously aware of your center and your stability.
You don’t become useless in the world, you actually become more active and engaged, with a heart full of bliss. When others cross your path, your beacon of love can set their flickering lanterns ablaze.
Kindle the light in others and your own heart glows ever more brightly. The more you give of your love, the more love you have to give. You cannot look anywhere without seeing opportunities to help, comfort, or inspire others. Your mere presence becomes an act of service.
Yet the world needs more from you than service. It needs your creativity, your innovation, and your dreams. Waking up the Kundalini energy within you unleashes these latent creative powers.
Awakening the Kundalini energy frees your spirit to transcend the body-consciousness of the ego and align with Spirit. Pressure, fear, and struggling give way to peace, love, and bliss. You’ll feel more joyously and passionately alive than you ever have before — and empowered to go forth and change the world with the gifts that only your awakened self can offer.
During this 21-week online live video program, you’ll:
- Discover how to live and work with Kundalini — the evolutionary force of divine power within you — to bring about healing, vitality, success, and true inner bliss and happiness
- Receive ancient, experiential practices and sacred tools for activating, expanding, and aligning the most powerful spiritual energy in your body in a gentle, grounded way
- Discover the secrets of prana, ojas, and tejas — and how to use energy in an alchemical way through your body
- Trace the sacred map of letters and sounds that make up your 7 chakras and 50 lotus petals within the body and 1,000 petals above your head
- Explore the sacred architecture of your body and become a living Temple, or Meru
- Discover the secret esoteric meaning of Kundalini Shakti, Shiva, Kali, and Lalitha Tripura Sundari
- Become a Sky Walker, explore Brahma’s Cave, and the magic and grace of Lalitha
- Be taught the sacred and secret dance of Shiva and Shakti — and how you can become the perfect pillar of light between these two energies within you and around you in the cosmos
NOTE: This course is divided into two sections. The pre-recorded 7-module introductory course should be completed before beginning the 7-month live video training. Scroll down for more information on the introductory video course, which is included at no extra cost.
Greater Connection Through Live Streaming Video
So you can better connect with Raja and his teachings, all of his sessions will be live streamed on video using Zoom Meeting. This video connection will be easy to use and will enhance the impact of Raja’s teaching. Or, you can easily connect via audio, either through the Internet or your phone. You’ll also be able to actively participate via video during the Q&A if you wish to.
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Months
Course sessions are on Thursdays at 10:00am Pacific.
In this 21-week transformational intensive, Raja will guide you through the fundamental spiritual skills and competencies you’ll need to gently and safely awaken the Kundalini energy within you while remaining firmly grounded.
And so you can better connect with Raja and his teachings, his sessions will be delivered via easy-to-use live stream video. Or if you prefer, you can join him via audio through your internet or telephone connection.
Over the next seven months, Raja will guide you through seven modules of three sessions each. These 21 sessions — each of which features LIVE teachings and Q&A, followed by a 15-minute meditation with Raja — are designed to take you deep into the Sri Kula, Kali Kula, Kriya, and Shiva Shakti traditions of Kundalini awakening and nurturing with deepening practices and exercises.
In each module month, you’ll be asked to keep a journal, which you’ll be able to share with Raja and his team of experienced moderators who will guide you in your evolution. At the end of seven months, you’ll have a clear sense of the milestones you’ve reached along with a map of your experiences.
Each session will build harmoniously upon the previous ones so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools, and principles you’ll need to experience the bliss of inner awakening.
In Raja’s introductory 7-week course, Awakening Your Kundalini, he’s guided more than 900 students in awakening their Kundalini Shakti, with the majority also actively participating in the course Facebook community. Now he wants to take them and seekers like you who have been earnestly exploring their inner life into the deeper aspects of Shakti and Shiva.
When you enroll in the Awakening Your Kundalini Advanced Program, you’ll be lovingly supported by this vibrant community of spiritual seekers. Raja himself regularly joins the Facebook discussion, answers questions, and offers additional insights, guidance, and support. You’ll also be able to contact Raja directly with more personal questions and issues.
Please note that Raja highly encourages all participants to complete the 7-module course, Awakening Your Kundalini (which is included in your registration at no extra cost!), prior to beginning the Awakening Your Kundalini Advanced Program. Otherwise, it may be difficult to keep pace with the more advanced teachings.
Note: If you’re a graduate of one of Raja’s 7-module introductory courses, please go to this special registration page to access your exclusive offer for this intensive!
Introductory Session: Three Types of Kundalini Awakening Prana, Chit & Para (June 6)
In this introductory live session, Raja will lay out the path of the next seven months and give you a deepening set of ideas and practices to help you prepare for your journey. He will guide you through the history of Shaktism and Tantra and teach you the key concepts of Kundalini awakening. Raja will review the materials taught in the initial 7-week course, introduce you to the 7-stage process he’ll be taking you through over the next seven months, and describe the outcomes, experiences, and transformation you can expect. He’ll also provide many of the tools you’ll need for the journey and tell you where and how to acquire any physical tools needed.
Module 1: The Secrets of Prana (June 13 & 20)
Energy is everywhere, and we must learn how to tap into it and use it. There are over 72,000 nadis in the body coming out of the heart, and prana flows through them to every cell in the body. The main nadis are the Ida, Pingala, and Sushumna, but there are five types of prana as well as many subtle channels and other forms of energy in the body, including ojas, tejas, and other subtle forces. Raja will guide you through this universe of energy and teach you advanced techniques for raising your prana and inner vibrations, including simple practices or hacks to rapidly summon the energy of Kundalini Shakti during the day and at the start of your meditations.
In this 2-session module, you’ll:
- Be given detailed energization techniques for activating prana within your body and especially in the First Sun
- Discover how the nadis work and how to allow energy to flow throughout your body and into others for healing
- Be given simple hacks to manage this energy in your everyday life — and tools to overcome fear, anxiety, hunger, and negative energies
- Examine the nature of food and glands, and how the nadis, prana, ojas, and tejas work with the digestive system, the parasympathetic nervous system, and the cerebrospinal fluid
- Discover how to live harmoniously with this energy on a day-to-day basis and use it in everything to manage your life and be able to truly relax
- Discover the true nature and meaning of Ganesh, Kartik, Chamundaya, the Mantras and Mudras, and how Kundalini Shakti works through these archetypes to free you up for higher consciousness
Module 2: The Garland of Letters (July 11, 18 & 25)
The Word Kula or Kaula literally means Petals. In the Kundalini system, the chakras are perceived as lotuses with petals and this map of your being is comprised of 50 petals and 7 chakras. The garland is made up of 50 letters of the Sanskrit alphabet and 8 seed sounds. We loop around the letters twice and then rise up the chakras through the Sushumna nadi and that forms the 108 sounds. These 108 sounds are the Shaktis or the key Goddesses inside your being. The drawing of this journey is called the Garland of Letters — you will discover the sacred sounds of 108 different parts of your body and learn how to tune in these Shaktis to transform your life.
In this 3-session module, you’ll:
- Be shown how to identify and feel the 50 lotus petals, 6 beej sounds, and 2 high sounds that make up your chakras and allow Kundalini to come alive
- Find out how to draw a garland of letters through these petals to awaken the 108 Shaktis in your body, travel through the 3 Suns, and emerge up to the Thousand Suns
- Study each Shakti and each chakra and understand the archetypes as they relate to our bodies, minds, and higher consciousness
- Fully experience the power of each chakra as we travel up from Muladhara to Sahasrara, one at a time
- Learn the song of the Shat Chakra Japa and become a mystical musician and magician, bridging heaven and earth
Module 3: The Sri Chakra & the Sacred Geometry of Your Being (August 8, 15 & 22)
Your body is a living temple, and if you understand how to navigate around it you will discover sacred geometries mapped into every part of your being. In this module, you’ll discover how to become a living temple or a Sri Chakra Meru so that you can call upon Shakti in your daily life. The Sri Chakra Yantra is a map of your consciousness and cosmology that goes from the center of your highest being to living in the world of elements and planets. It is a map to navigate through consciousness and to take you from earth consciousness to the heavenly realms of your divine nature.
In this 3-session module, you’ll:
- Be shown how to draw and navigate a Sri Chakra Yantra and discover how it’s a map of your consciousness
- Meet the Devis, Devas, and Yogis/Yoginis that make up the nodes of the Sri Yantra
- Find out how to create and energize a 3-D Sri Chakra Meru and see it as a model of your body reaching up towards super consciousness of Lalitha
- Discover how the 3 Suns in your body correlate to the levels we rise through in the Meru to reach the bindu
- Discover how to use the mantras and Beej sounds to meditate on your Sri Chakra Yantra or Meru every day
- Explore how to become one with your Sri Yantra or Meru and allow it to guide your life and attract power and the blessings of the Devis (Shaktis) into your life; the Meru is a communication and transmission portal between dimensions and between you and your highest self
Module 4: The Manifestation and Healing Power of Sri & Shakti (September 5, 12 & 19)
The Heart Center, aka the Second Sun, is the place where you can manifest everything you desire, including health, wellbeing, abundance, love, dreams, and visionary states. By learning how the heart transmits prana and intention through the 72,000 nadis or channels in the body and by mastering the art of surrender and devotion, you will become an advanced practitioner of manifestation and healing — as well as become better at serving humanity. You’ll also discover how to connect the Third Eye to the heart so whatever you visualize can become a reality.You’ll also be shown how to transmit this Shakti to others as healing, love, and empathy.
In this 3-session module, you’ll:
- Discover how to activate your heart chakra in advanced ways
- Discover how to send energy to any part of your body for healing and wellbeing
- Explore the power of Shakti and send it to anyone anywhere instantaneously as communication, healing, or love
- Be shown how to manifest anything you want by visualizing it in your Third Eye and surrendering it at your heart
- Explore the magic of SHREEM and the Maha Lakshmi energies and how to attract golden energies, prosperity, success, wellbeing, and happiness into your life
- Be taught how to protect yourself and others at the heart through devotion and surrender to Lakshmi, Kali, and Krishna
- Experience the love and beauty of Krishna at the heart
- Meet Shyama, the Mahavidya of Heart Opening, Beauty, Grace, Creativity, and Love
Module 5: The Maha Vidyas
Kali & the Removers of All Obstacles (September 26; October 24 & 31)
There is no light without darkness. Inside each of our bodies are 10 energies called the Maha Vidyas that address the nature of pain, suffering, death, time, negative emotions, and obstacles. They help us reconcile the golden energies of Sri Vidya with the reality that wherever there is light, there must be darkness as well. They also guard our nine sensory entry points in the body, and protect the tenth gate at the top of our heads in the Sahasrara that gives us access to the divine realms. These energies, which all come under the umbrella of Maha Kali, represent the overcoming of all our fears — from death to the simplest darkness that stops us from seeing the light.
In this 3-session module, you’ll:
- Meet Kali, the 10 Mahavidyas, and their individual stories, powers, mantras, and rituals
- Discover their symbolism and esoteric meaning and how each one affects our lives
- Be shown how to work with them so that the darkness of life comes under your understanding and partial control, enabling you to see things as they really are
- Awaken your consciousness to live in the middle pillar flute between dark and light
- Discover how to navigate the Kundalini from the darkness of earth to the vast darkness of deep consciousness without fear
Module 6: The Sky Walker & the Grace of Lalitha (November 7, 21 & 28)
As we cross the throat and enter the higher regions we meet many interesting energies, beings, intelligences, light, sounds, and a vast inner space that is well worth exploring. As Kundalini cracks through into Brahma’s Cave and we discover the pineal gland, we meet Shiva, Varahi, and the land of Khechari.
In this 3-session module, you’ll:
- Find out how to really listen to your inner indriyas or sounds and discover the 3 ways in which you experience sound — as vibration, as vision, and as feelings
- Be shown how to move your Kundalini energy into your brain and open the route to Brahma’s Cave
- Find out how to fully open your Third Eye by sun gazing, mudras, and breath control
- Discover how to become a real Sky Walker and navigate Brahma’s Cave, from the crystal within to the white light that comes from above
- Be shown how to see inside these realms and navigate them through the sounds of the Agya, Ham, Sham, and Om
- Meditate upon Lalitha and understand the power of Shakti as your body comes into being through the sacred descent of shakti and grace
- Discover how to tune in to this grace and let it provide guidance in your life
Module 7: The Dance of Shiva & Shakti (December 5, 12 & 19)
A new conversation begins when Kundalini reaches the Third Eye, between Shiva and Shakti, and you prepare to to plunge into the superconscious realms beyond the body. Raja will introduce you to the classic teachings of the Vigyan Bhairav Tantra, a set of dialogues between Shiva and Shakti in which consciousness teaches the body and mind 112 different meditations to awaken to superconsciousness. These 112 teachings encompass every meditation technique known to Eastern minds and is quite a revelation as it dates back to the Tantras of early Shaivism and Buddhism in the 10th century. It is the greatest compendium of meditation ever written.
In this 3-session module, you’ll:
- Explore the teachings of the Vigyan Bhairav Tantra and what happens after Kundalini reaches up to the Third Eye and goes beyond Lalitha
- Discover how to meditate beyond mantra, form, vision, and sound
- Explore the art of open-eyed meditation and meditation on the black void, aka the Kaal Bhairav, that removes all ignorance and opens the path to true enlightenment
- Examine how you are living Shiva and Shakti in yourself
- Discover how the dance of Kundalini is the first step in the journey towards a cosmic dance between Shiva and Shakti and is happening inside you all the time
- Explore the beginnings of the vast superconscious realms beyond and taste them wit
Awakening Your Kundalini Introductory Training Is Included!
This advanced training builds upon the core teachings from Raja Choudhury’s Awakening Your Kundalini 7-module course. When you purchase the full 21-week advanced training, you get immediate access to this powerful resource as well! It’s important to complete the 7-module course prior to beginning the advanced program. Otherwise, it will be difficult to keep pace with the more advanced teachings.
In this transformational course, Raja skillfully guides you to safely activate the evolutionary Kundalini energy at the base of your spine to access unlimited bliss consciousness.
Each training session builds harmoniously upon the next so you’ll develop a powerful understanding of the practices and tools needed to live in your heart in bliss and evolve into a more beautiful, radiant soul while being fully engaged in the world.
During this 7-module recorded video program, you’ll:
- Understand why Kundalini energy is pure, divine, sacred feminine energy
- Prepare your body, mind, and spirit to awaken Kundalini energy and receive bliss consciousness
- Examine how awakened Kundalini energy burns up your negative karma
- Be given a taste of this electrifying energy in the very first session
- Learn how to move through darkness into the light of awareness
- See why the Bhagavad Gita states that experiencing the divine connection is like seeing the explosion of a thousand suns in the sky
- Understand why awakening your Kundalini energy makes you healthier, more balanced, and fearless
- Unlock the secret to manifesting your deepest desires
- Experience advanced mudras and breathing techniques designed to bring about illumination
- Understand the science behind Kundalini, including the connection with your parasympathetic nervous system, cerebrospinal fluid, vagus nerve, and pineal gland
- Understand the centrality of the heart chakra, which if activated correctly creates a golden sheath around the body that protects you from negative or harmful energies from the world
- And much more
Module 1: The Mysterious Kundalini & the Quest for a Thousand Suns
Module 2: Prana, Energy, Breath & Cracking Open the Earth
Module 3: The First Sun & Kundalini’s Journey Up the First 3 Chakras
Module 4: The Second Sun & Opening the Heart Chakra Between Heaven and Earth
Module 5: Preparing for the Third Sun Inner Listening & Inner Seeing
Module 6: The Third Sun Opening Your Third Eye & Bringing Light and Bliss Into Your Heart
Module 7: Learning to Live With the Kundalini in Your Heart Between Heaven & Earth
More information about Medical:
Medicine is the science and practice of establishing the diagnosis, prognosis, treatment, and prevention of disease.
Medicine encompasses a variety of health care practices evolved to maintain and restore health by the prevention and treatment of illness.
Contemporary medicine applies biomedical sciences, biomedical research, genetics, and medical technology to diagnose, treat, and prevent injury and disease,
typically through pharmaceuticals or surgery, but also through therapies as diverse as psychotherapy, external splints and traction, medical devices, biologics, and ionizing radiation, amongst others.
Medicine has been around for thousands of years, during most of which it was an art (an area of skill and knowledge) frequently having connections to the religious and
philosophical beliefs of local culture. For example, a medicine man would apply herbs and say prayers for healing, or an ancient philosopher and physician would apply bloodletting according to the theories of humorism.
In recent centuries, since the advent of modern science, most medicine has become a combination of art and science (both basic and applied, under the umbrella of medical science).
More Courses: Health – Medical Courses
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 121
- Assessments Yes