Lesson #1 (60 minute private session):
- W.D. Gann’s Introduction to Geometric Angles.
- Importance of the square in nature.
- Using the square to divide time and price proportionately.
- Important angles within the square.
- Common scaling problems.
- How to scale charts for all markets and timeframes.
Lesson #2(60 minute private session):
- What is a timekeeper?
- Using timekeepers to scale charts for all timeframes.
- Solving geometric angles for all markets and timeframes.
- Squaring highs and lows using geometric angles.
- Understanding and interpreting price action around geometric angles.
Lesson #3(60 minute private session):
- W.D. Gann’s Mechanical Method as it applies to geometric angles.
- Buying and selling points.
- Analyzing the market using geometric angles.
- Building an entry using geometric angles.
- Trade management.
Lesson #4(60 minute private session):
- Analyzing live market conditions using geometric angles (live trading session).
- Top down analysis of any market you choose.
- Identifying sections of the market.
- Understanding possible market scenarios.
- Speculating the next highest probability move in the market.
More courses from this author: Modern
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes