Elvea Systems Subliminal Shop and Tradewynd – Become A Successful Entrepreneur 2.1 A
This course is available immediately. Please contact us at [email protected] with the best service for more detailed advice.
Become a Successful 5G Entrepreneur, Version 2.1 is a very advanced, very powerful six-step sub-threshold set of sub-threshold programs designed with a strong emphasis on helping you become a successful entrepreneur.
It uses a very advanced 5th generation build format and several exclusive 5G technologies, including:
Self Optimizing Scripting (SOS) – Forces the program to self-install according to the processing speed of your brain, instantly for optimal efficiency.
Naturalizer – Designed to make even big changes natural, so that there is no anxiety, anxiety, discomfort or resistance as a result of those things that happen as they happen.
Optimus Engine 2.1 (OE2.1) – allows the program to self-install according to your specific circumstances to achieve the goal.
HyperSpeed Technology (HST) – Allows a program to begin to achieve results much faster than it would without this technology.
Self Optimizing Amplifier (SOA) – An amplifier that makes the program much more powerful according to your personal needs and circumstances.
SlipStream Technology (SST) (Slipstream technology) – Creates a “slipstream” effect, in which new concepts and goals are born, creating them as a perceived reality before they existed; the effect is that they exist now, because they have always existed, so slipstream them into existence.
This program is a complete update and overhaul of the BASE version 1 program, which was originally created by our subconscious sound engineer for his own use, and was successfully used by him. Version 2.1 extends the program to 5G, includes more than a hundred new goals and literally thousands of improvements compared to version 1.0. It is currently built in six stages and includes the 7th stage of the upgrade / cruise.
This is a list of program goals, what they do and what stages each of them is in.
1. Ultra-motivation: Steps 1, 2, 3, 5, 7. This is the whole scenario of the Ultra Motivation program, in 5G format. Without sufficient motivation, action is much less likely. Without action, change is impossible. Without change, you will not change from where you are in order to succeed as an entrepreneur.
2. Maximum performance: Steps 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. This is the entire script of the program Maximum performance, in 5G format. Naturally, the more productive you try to become a successful entrepreneur, the more successful and faster you will become.
3. Ultra-success: Steps 1, 2, 4, 5, 7. This is the whole scenario of the Ultra Success program, in 5G format. Ultra Success is a very important module because it penetrates your mind and focuses on success, helps erase failures or fear-based thinking with success-based thinking, generally making success a lot easier and more inevitable result for you on your way. .
4. Luck Magnifier: Steps 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. This is the entire script of the Luck Magnifier program, in 5G format. I do not believe in luck, so this program tells the subconscious mind to use any awareness of what will happen in the near future to maximize short-term success. Designed to take advantage of short-term opportunities that might not have been used otherwise. Based on the fact that the subconscious mind experiences time more like a brushstroke than a specific “now” item, it has been shown that consciousness is aware for at least a few seconds in the future how consciousness perceives it, and possibly as much as several minutes or even hours in the future.
5. Overcoming guilt, shame and fear: stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. This is the whole script of the OGSF program, in 5G format. Feelings of guilt, shame and fear hold us back in various ways, especially fear. Overcoming and neutralizing feelings of guilt, shame and fear, we allow ourselves to stop stagnating and moving forward to newer and better successes and achievements in life and as an entrepreneur.
6. Positive thinking, positive attitude: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. This is the whole scenario of the PTPA program, in 5G format. Positive thinking and attitude are critical to success as an entrepreneur. Without them, people usually become winners in their beliefs, choices and actions, before starting to do anything.
7. Maximum sales success: Steps 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7. This is the entire script of the MSS program, in 5G format. The maximum success of sales will be useful to entrepreneurs in direct sales, indirect sales, writing advertising, networking and negotiating.
8. Optimus Engine 2.1: Steps 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. This is the engine that allows the program to look for solutions for your unique set of circumstances and tasks, and then execute them, thus making the program polymorphic and self-regulating in according to individual needs and circumstances of the user.
9. Improved communication: Steps 2, 3, 5, 6, 7. Naturally, this is intended to improve your communication skills, which leads to better success with business, marketing, writing, advertising, networking, public speaking, speeches, presentations and etc.
10. Focus on actions: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 7. Shifts your orientation toward pleasure, doing it instead of thinking about it, wanting it, dreaming about it or wanting it.
11. Targeting: Steps 1, 2, 4, 5, 7. Focusing on achieving goals shifts your focus to achieving goals, and does everything necessary to achieve them successfully.
12. Pragmatic and practical: Steps 1, 2, 3, 4, 7. The goals are to make you, your thinking, your choice, your actions and your response to others and circumstances more pragmatic and practical, which is very important for achieving success in business and as an entrepreneur.
13. Laser focusing and concentration: Steps 1, 2, 4, 5, 7. The whole scenario of the LLFC program, in 5G format. Focus and concentration are important for success, because without them it is easy to distract and disperse your energy, efforts and resources before achieving success, thereby preventing yourself from actually achieving success.
14. Fearless transition to entrepreneurial thinking: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4. For those who are afraid, shifting their thinking to what is necessary for success as an entrepreneur, or for some other reason finds this transition difficult, It is designed to help as much as possible in this process, making it easier and more convenient.
15. Assertiveness training: Steps 1, 2, 3, 5, 7. This training prepares you to become as self-confident as it is necessary to achieve maximum success as an entrepreneur. Assertiveness is the quality of being self-confident, comfortable and actively making the necessary efforts to achieve your needs, desires and desires, especially in relation to other people.
16. Strong, clear voice: stages 3, 4, 5, 7. Those who speak in a strong, clear voice are more effective communicators and more effective leaders, which means more efficient and successful entrepreneurs.
17. Public speaking skills: Stages 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. The whole scenario of the PSS program in 5G format. Almost every successful entrepreneur requires the ability to successfully deliver presentations, speeches, demonstrations, and so on. This is done in order to make it as easy as possible, successfully and with maximum comfort.
18. Courage: Stages 1, 2, 3, 5, 7. It focuses not only on dispelling fear, as OGSF does, but also on strengthening and eliminating courage, in order to overcome fear, and also achieve success in solving problems and on the way to becoming a successful entrepreneur.
19. Thoughts on victory: Stages 1, 2, 3, 5, 7. Those who succeed most in business understand that all actions taken by others are based on the question: “What should I do with this?” Thus, in order to succeed in motivating them to act in accordance with the benefit for themselves, you must offer them sufficient benefit in this to achieve this action and cooperation. When you look for and use “win-win” scenarios, you make the success of your own initiative coincide with the success of someone else. As a result, they are motivated to do what is beneficial to you and continue to do so. With win-win thinking, you are always looking for a path to success, forcing others to succeed, or gain, doing the actions of another person that benefit you, benefit yourself, as well.
20. Authoritative Presence: Stages 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. A successful entrepreneur must be the leader of himself and others. In order to lead others, you must gain their confidence in your worthiness in order to follow. Part of the achievement of having an authoritative presence that instills in others the concept that you are competent, qualified, know, and that you know what you are doing.
21. Charismatic presence: Steps 2, 4, 5, 6, 7. Charismatic presence: Steps 2, 4, 5, 6, 7. Charismatic presence: Steps 2, 4, 5, 6, 7. A person’s charismatic ability, and their effectiveness in swaying opinions, beliefs, actions and the choice of those who do what is desired. Charisma, then, is an invaluable feature for leaders of all kinds, as well as those who are networks, sellers, and all who work with other people. It boosts your charisma and makes others love, follow, and agree with you more.
22. Successful Negotiator: Steps 2, 3, 4, 5, 7. Often, in business and in achieving success in business, you must negotiate for the best results. This module aims to make you a successful negotiator.
23. Effective delegate: Stages 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Depending on your specific focus and style of doing business, in business and in achieving success in business, you may have to delegate responsibility and authority to achieve the best results. The purpose of this module is to make you as successful as possible, helping you find out who is best delegated with the authority to securely, and also making it easier for those who are worried about the success of delegating anything in general.
24. Better with math and numbers: Steps 1, 2, 3, 5, 7. For those who can use the math or computation improvement that are often required in business and become a successful entrepreneur, this will help improve the situation.
25. The balance of your cerebral hemisphere: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7. This is the whole script of the BYBH program in 5G format. Balancing the hemispheres of your brain means holistic thinking that uses all your abilities, not just part of them, which allows you to integrate the functions of thinking, understanding, cognition and processing that would otherwise be unavailable.
26. Become a magnet of money: Stage 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7. The full script of the program “Magnet of money” in 5G format. It aims to help attract wealth and turn it into a normal, natural part of your reality.
27. Merit for success as an entrepreneur: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 7. When you believe that you deserve something, you can not just accept it, but you will not sabotage yourself and your efforts to get or achieve of this. This, in turn, allows you to wash away feelings and beliefs that otherwise could limit you, based on your lack of merit to be a successful entrepreneur or a wealthy person.
28. Polymorphic aura: stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. This is a very special module that makes your subconscious generate a special aura of energy around you that is designed to automatically adapt to your circumstances and needs (ie It is polymorphic), and is designed to make each situation more successful as an entrepreneur. So, for example, if an aura that was domineering and authoritative would best serve you in the boardroom, this is what you would generate; and from there, if you went to dinner and met a client who was very sensitive and shy, your aura of energy would adapt to what it should be for you to achieve maximum success with your client, to become a successful entrepreneur .
29. Disconnection from the negative inside: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. To be, have and keep the negative within yourself is self-destructive and oriented to failure. In order to cease to be self-destructive and poorly oriented, this negativity must be freed and replaced with something else, which is positive, which this module does.
30. Disconnection from the negativity of other people: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. Negativity of other people is often harmful both for starting a business and for achieving success in general. This module allows you to disconnect from the negativity of other people, reject it and neglect it, and instead focus on success and become a successful entrepreneur.
31. Ego Balancing: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. Too little ego and you become a floorboard that no one respects; too much, and you distance people by being arrogant, selfish, selfish and thoughtless. Balancing your ego allows you to have the right level of self-confidence, self-esteem, self-esteem, self-esteem, etc. for success, at the same time never alienating others or losing their respect due to too much or too little ego. It helps a lot in creating positive first impressions and in achieving collaboration and respect for others.
32. Maximum quality of sleep: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. The most important thing for success is a good rest, because it is a well-rested mind that works best with memory, focus, concentration, and the like. This module aims to maximize the quality of your sleep in order to achieve maximum mental functional effectiveness when you are awake, and thus it is best to achieve success as an entrepreneur.
33. End the mess and become organized: Steps 1, 2, 3, 4, 7. Clutter and disorganization can interfere with success and reduce efficiency and effectiveness for you and others. This is the full script of the ECGO program, in 5G format.
34. Extreme self-esteem: Stages 1, 2, 4, 6, 7. Full ESE script, in 5G format. Respect for yourself will help you to confidently and completely fall into place and take on the roles necessary in order to become a successful entrepreneur.
35. Forgive others and release him: Steps 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. The full script of the FOLIG program, in 5G format. Forgiving others and letting him go allows you to stop stagnating, stop wasting energy on something you cannot change (the past), and stop poisoning yourself with negativity.
36. Forgive yourself and move on: Steps 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. Full FYMO script, in 5G format. Forgiving yourself and moving on allows you to stop stagnating, move on from the past, learn from your mistakes and refuse to repeat them, stop wasting energy on things that you cannot change (the past) and stop poisoning yourself with negativity.
37. The way out of debts: stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 7. Full GOOD script, in 5G format. Naturally, debt will hinder success and the accumulation of wealth, so you want to always try to avoid debt when possible.
38. Psychic ability to be a successful entrepreneur: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7. Many are surprised at this. I do not claim that such a thing as extrasensory ability absolutely exists (although, in my personal opinion, it exists); however, if there is one, this module safely activates it, safely develops and safely focuses on giving you the “unfair advantage” of becoming a successful entrepreneur. This will manifest itself in different ways for different people, depending on their point of view on psychic abilities and on what their natural psychic strengths and weaknesses are. You may experience a sense of what to do in order to succeed, knowing what will happen before it happens, or feel what others feel or think, depending on your specific areas of strength. If there is no such thing, or you are not open to the idea of such a thing, you probably will not get much from it. But this is worth including no matter what you do.
39. Think like a millionaire: Steps 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. The whole script of the TLAM program, in 5G format. Thinking like a millionaire helps prepare you for comfort when working with large amounts of money and other concepts that you need to configure to make it easier for you to achieve great wealth, and this module will also help you set your mind to work more efficiently with large amounts of money.
40. Negative stress relief: Stages 1, 2, 3, 5, 7. The whole script of the NSR program, in 5G format. Negative stress relievers allow you to concentrate and function through negative stresses, which could otherwise impair or impair your ability to function effectively or even under pressure.
41. Capture the day: Steps 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7. The whole script of the STD program, in 5G format. Naturally, this will help to achieve success as an entrepreneur, forcing you to act and go for opportunities now, rather than allowing you to be distracted or afraid to delay you.
42. Stop using recreational drugs and alcohol: steps 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. This module is here to stop you from self-destructing for your goals by using recreational drugs and alcohol abuse. This does not necessarily stop you from enjoying alcohol responsibly, but it is designed to prevent recreational drugs and alcohol from interfering with your success as an entrepreneur.
43. Effectively determine priorities: Steps 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. Prioritization in life and work, where you spend time, energy and money, and in what amounts, is one of the main keys to to become a successful entrepreneur. By doing this, you make your path shortest for success as an entrepreneur.
44. Look for the Challenge: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7. The entire script of the STC program, in 5G format. Instead of being crippled by fears, insecurities, and other factors that prevent most people from being successful entrepreneurs, this module will force you to look for the problems that will help you most to overcome, and then aggressively master them.
45. Powerful personal presence and power: Steps 2, 4, 6, 7. Personal presence and power is how people perceive you and react to you. When you have a powerful personal presence and personal strength, it greatly facilitates your work as a leader in the entrepreneurial world, and also makes people respect, obey and follow you more readily. In addition, the power of the individual allows you to stand your ground better when you are faced with people, groups or circumstances that want you to change or do things in your own way, and not in your own way.
46. Emotional healing and pain relief (Consists of the goals below): Steps 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. The entire EHPRA scenario in 5G format. It includes the following submodules:
a) Overcoming the mentality of the victim: You cannot succeed as an entrepreneur if you have a mentality of the victim, because the mentality of the victim is a mentality of helplessness. Powerlessness hinders action, and nothing happens without action. Pity is the goal of most victims, and pity is not tantamount to success.
b) healing emotionally: Emotional healing is crucial to becoming a successful entrepreneur, as it removes all the internal distractions from the entrepreneur’s success, such as being stuck in trauma and stagnation, causing fear, insecurity, and self-destruction of the beliefs and reactions that they generate. You cannot run a marathon or climb a mountain with the notorious crippled leg, from which heavy bleeding flows. Healing yourself internally at an emotional level frees you to run that marathon and climb the mountain to success.
(c) Increasing Mental / Emotional Maturity: What is the significance of increasing your mental and emotional maturity? Because the more mature you are, the more you take personal responsibility for yourself, your choice, your beliefs, your actions, your relationships and as a result of your life. And the more you take responsibility for yourself, the more efficient and faster you can identify problems that will worsen and disrupt your success, which comes from your own choices, beliefs, actions, relationships and answers, and make the necessary changes to clear your way and succeed.
(d) Forgive yourself and others: This issue is also addressed in another module, but in this case a small repetition will not hurt. Forgiving yourself and others allows you to move forward by cutting off unnecessary connections that connect you to the past, which you cannot change. Find out what you can learn, refuse to let these mistakes happen again and move on.
e) Release the past: Release the past is a very important thing for progress in life. This sub-module allows you to let go of things relating to the past that may hold you back or hold you that are not related to forgiving yourself or others.
(f) Self-esteem: Self-assessment is one of the most important things you can achieve in life if you want to be emotionally healthy and successful. Self-examination means that you do not need someone else to make you feel good enough, dignified, justified or valuable, because everything that comes from within you. In turn, it frees you to no longer need others, to give you permission to do or be what works for you, and it clears the way for you to become a successful entrepreneur and leader of others.
47. To take and take personal responsibility for your choice, actions, results and life: Steps 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. This module, partially covered by the previous module, pays special attention to it and adds significant influence . It makes you bear responsibility for yourself, your beliefs, choices, actions, attitudes and reactions, as well as for their results. When you take responsibility for these things, you expand your capabilities and allow yourself to identify and correct erroneous thinking, beliefs, actions, attitudes, reactions and reactions, which leads to success.
48. Dream of your best solution: Steps 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. The entire script of the DYBS program in 5G format. This gives you the opportunity to dream of your best solution to any problem you encounter, to remember this and write down when you wake up, so that you can benefit from it. Information can come from much higher sources, both internal and external, through your dreams.
49. Maximum learning speed: Stages 1, 2, 3, 5, 7. One thing that is becoming more true in our world today is that whoever knows more makes more money. This does not mean that you need more formal education, or higher formal education, but it does mean that the most successful entrepreneurs and those who achieve success the fastest are those who know as much as possible and continue to study. This module makes learning as simple, enjoyable and successful as possible.
50. Kill the excuses: Steps 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. Excuses are a way to evade responsibility by choosing the easy path and being immature. This does not lead to success as an entrepreneur, or much more in life, so this module stops you from accepting or accepting excuses for yourself and focuses you in the direction of taking responsibility and living / acting / thinking accordingly, so that excuses do not and are not necessary. It also makes you reluctant to accept excuses from other people when there is no content for them.
51. Perseverance and perseverance: Stages 1, 2, 3, 5, 7. One of the key characteristics of those who succeed is that they are persistent and persistent in the face of challenges and failures. They do not accept no for an answer. They push through until they get what they want. The greatest minds of our time have this trait. In fact, Einstein himself once said: “It’s not that I’m so smart, but that I stay with problems longer.” This module generates perseverance and perseverance, so you will also be persistent and persistent in achieving your goal until you reach it, regardless of other factors.
52. Destruction of the ceiling of wealth: Stages 1, 2, 3, 5, 7. Some people have a mental “ceiling of wealth”, the limit of how much they allow themselves to earn or have in wealth. This may be for various reasons, but ultimately it comes down to one thing: limited wealth. This module seeks to destroy any ceiling of wealth and free you from this cell.
53. Self-discipline: Stages 1, 2, 3, 5, 7. Self-discipline is part of what makes a person choose what needs to be done, and not what he wants to do when desire is contrary to the ultimate goal. When I sit down and write these instructions instead of focusing on creating an experimental prototype that fascinates me, I do it out of discipline because I know that writing these instructions will finish the work that I have already started and will take me a solid step forward to my ultimate goal – wealth and success. Although an experimental prototype can be exciting and fun to discover, it does not give me the same guarantee. Since my ultimate goal is wealth and success, I decided to do something that does not bring me pleasure, because I have self-control. This module is designed to develop and enhance your self-discipline in the same way, with the same goal: success as an entrepreneur.
54. Refusal to accept anything but success: Steps 1, 2, 3, 5, 7. This is the leading agent for perseverance and perseverance, and it guides you to success. If you refuse to accept anything but success, then success becomes inevitable because failure does not lead to success. The only way to fail is to stop trying. This module will make your success much more confident and strong.
55. Tempered Gratitude (Destruction without motivation): Stages 2, 3, 5, 6, 7. In life, gratitude makes everything better. Being thankful for the good things you have makes life much happier, and being thankful also makes other people feel better being around you and helping you. But there is a risk of too much satisfaction, and the result is a lack of motivation and stagnation. This module seeks to create a special type of non-motivation that destroys gratitude, which brings you all the benefits of gratitude, but at the same time
56. Find a niche and develop it (know what people need and turn it into success): Steps 1, 2, 3, 5, 7. Helps you find the best way to succeed as an entrepreneur, helping to understand, develop and solve the most profitable a task that must be solved for your market / customer base.
57. 57. When working and making efforts, you should develop an approach / set in motion / motivation and prevent burnout: Steps 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. Some people find that they work in accordance with the requirements and start, or that they themselves work to exhale and burn out. The optimal way to work is more stable and dynamic, which allows you to achieve stable results and progress without burnout. This module aims to achieve this stable performance while avoiding burnout.
58. Disconnecting from distractions: Steps 1, 2, 3, 5, 7. Naturally, being distracted, you lose time, resources and energy that could be used to become a successful entrepreneur. This module aims to distract you from such distractions so that you can more readily focus on becoming a successful entrepreneur.
59. Believe in yourself and your choice, goals and methods, regardless of what others say, if you are convinced that you are right: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. When you become a successful entrepreneur, It is very important that you believe in yourself, in your goals and methods of achieving success, because there is a much greater likelihood that you will have to lead this process than the likelihood that others will believe in you. This module consolidates your faith in yourself and in your choice, goals and methods, regardless of what others think, say or do, provided that you yourself have made sure that your choice, goals and methods are correct and efficient. In other words, ignore those who would otherwise uselessly tear you up, and instead believe in yourself.
60. Perception of how you spend your time: stages 1, 2, 4, 5, 7. An important factor in using your time as efficiently as possible, and thus become a successful entrepreneur, is the ability to remember and realize how you spend your time. This is what this module aims for.
61. Appreciate your time so as not to waste it: Steps 1, 2, 3, 5, 7. Along with taking care of your time, you should value your time too high to allow it to be wasted – by you or other people . This module focuses on achieving this goal.
62. Define your path and follow it in order to succeed as an entrepreneur, being fun and enjoyable: Steps 1, 2, 3, 5, 7. It is much easier to achieve the goal of success as an entrepreneur, if you do what is necessary to achieve this goals nice to you. This module is aimed at changing your orientations, as a result of which it seems that the necessary steps to achieve success as an entrepreneur give you pleasure and joy.
63. Online communication skills: Stages 2, 3, 5, 6, 7. Each successful entrepreneur is successful, to some extent, because he receives help from someone else. To get help from others, you need to get to know them and get in touch. This module develops and enhances your network skills to achieve this goal.
64. Natural socialization: Stages 1, 2, 4, 5, 7. Natural socialization makes socialization more natural, easy and convenient for you. Socialization is important, because it is it that is the basis for advertising, training, attracting new help and networking.
65. Identifying and evaluating talented people and know-how for a better position: stages 4, 5, 6, 7. If you have a team of people with whom you work and / or manage to maintain or promote your success as an entrepreneur, you should know how to identify and correctly evaluate those people with talents, so that you can best create the most successful, effective and useful team for success. In addition, you should know how best to position them in your team, business, organization, etc. These are the goals for this module.
66. Gathering, building and managing a successful team: Steps 4, 5, 6, 7. Whatever goal you strive for as an entrepreneur, you will best benefit and achieve success by forming a team of people who will help you achieve this goal. This module will help you successfully assemble, form and manage such a team for maximum success.
67. Identify cheats, understand and understand the reason for cheating: Steps 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. If you can detect other people trying to cheat, you can prevent fraud, abuse or other use b
More Courses: NLP – HYPNOSIS – PHILOSOPHY
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 39
- Assessments Yes